Visitor Count :4940285
40th Anniversary Celebration
Contact us > General Questions and Answers > How to update my personal profile

How to update my personal profile

Q:       How to check my Debit note and Receipt on the College website?

A:        i) Login in to your Individual Member Account 

              For enquiry regarding to Member Login, please refer:


           ii) After accessed to individual member account, click “Members’ Area” -> “Personal Profile” on the left menu bar

        iii) click 'Request for Profile Update'

        iv) Enter the information required to be updated (black box, not mandatary to fill in all boxes) , click 'submit'

        v) A email will be sent to your 'registered email'