Visitor Count :4940290
40th Anniversary Celebration
Contact us > General Questions and Answers > Vocational Training

Vocational Training

Q I am a non-HK GP, can I join HKCFP's Vocational Training?
A To join the vocational training program, applicant have to fulfill the below requirements:
1) An intending trainee must be a fully registered medical practitioner in Hong Kong. Please contact the Medical Council of Hong Kong about the registration as medical practitioners in Hong Kong. All medical graduates are required to pass the Council's Licensing Examination. For more details, please direct your enquiry to
2) An intending trainee must be a current full or associate member of the Hong Kong College of Family Physicians.
3) An intending trainee must submit an enrolment application and pay the prescribed fee to the College.
4) Training must be undertaken in an accredited training center, such as some centers of Hong Kong Hospital Authority. The application for enrolment is required to be supported and verified by a clinical supervisor.